- Welcome back for another exciting week of MMA where we cover UFC Vegas 25 -- every angle from every fight, as always
- This week's free play article covers the best fight on the preliminary card, an exciting featherweight clash between two talented prospects in TJ Brown and Kai Kamaka
- Prelims for UFC Vegas 25 get underway tonight at 7 pm ET, and the main card starts at 9 pm ET on ESPN+
UFC Props and Best Bets for UFC Vegas 25
Kai Kamaka (-155) vs TJ Brown (+135)
KamakaKai Kamaka is a fighter I was really high on going into his debut fight which he ultimately lost. I’m still high on the Hawaiian because of his polished skill set and athleticism. The major concern for Kai has been the cardio which failed him in both UFC bouts.
BrownTJ is a gritty fighter who constantly pressures guys backward where his ultimate goal is to impose his grappling. On the feet, Brown has some skills as well, but there are major concerns with his chin.
The PickI really like Kamaka as a fighter, but cardio is king in this sport, and he must address that. To the Hawaiian’s defense, in his first two UFC bouts, he took those fights on a combined 11-days notice. In this particular fight, Kamaka had 11 weeks of prep time. That said, I'm counting on the cardio to be a little better this time around.
Prediction: Kamaka’s striking shines in a big win for the young Hawaiian.
Best Bet: Kai Kamaka @ -150
Stick with the money line considering Brown has a weak chin, & Kai could knock him out with his crisp boxing.
Buy my full UFC Fight Card & get:
- TWO official plays, plus leans for every fight
- Detailed breakdowns like this for the entire card
You are unauthorized to view this page.