- Our UFC Halloween betting guide will break down the Main Event matchup between Anderson Silva and Uriah Hall
- This main event bout should deliver a great striking match between two veterans at 185 pounds
- A reminder that this starts a little early on Saturday -- prelims get underway at 4 pm ET, and the main card at 7 pm ET
Silva vs. Hall is a stylistically fan-friendly tile with both fighters looking to see whose striking style reigns supreme.
Enjoy this free feature lean, and if you want more, I've got one official play, plus leans and detailed betting analysis for every fight -- & you can unlock it all with a UFC Fight Pass for $19.
Like football? Get the best player props in the industry when you join our community.
UFC Halloween Betting Guide
Uriah Hall (-230) vs Anderson Silva (+195)
Here are keys to victory for Hall:
- Don’t get caught in the Spiders web, meaning don't let Anderson’s in-fight tactics or taunting play in this fight
- Take advantage of the speed, power, and durability advantages
- Press forward all fight long, keeping Silva on the defensive
Being a lifelong Silva fan, I really don’t like the conclusion I've come to on this bout, but our money has no loyalties.
Hall is going to have a speed, power, durability, and momentum edge coming into the bout after winning three of his last four. Hall has been training with a new camp and is going to be a tough out for the inactive 45-year-old Silva.
Anderson, 1-7 in his last 8, has a style that is reliant on speed, reaction, and explosions on the counter-attack. He's not only 45 but also coming off a second leg break in competition -- two major red flags. I feel like those intangible gifts that made Anderson so great are slowly being taken from him by Father Time, and it will cost Silva here.
This fight should be contested within the striking realm, so both fighters are going to get the fight they want. Three years ago I probably would have sided with Silva, but I think Hall is going to finish him here.
The speed, power, and durability of Uriah will prove too much for the veteran Silva. Uriah will make the most of this headlining opportunity knocking out Anderson or breaking him before we see championship rounds. Hall by TKO in Round 3.
How I lined this fight: Hall -200 (67%)
Uriah Hall win by TKO +150
Buy my full UFC Fight Card & get:
- The official play, plus leans for every fight
- Detailed breakdowns like this for the entire card
- Confidence level and perceived win %
You are unauthorized to view this page.