- Welcome back for another exciting week of MMA where we cover UFC Vegas 26 -- every angle from every fight, as always
- This week's free play article covers a matchup from the main card between two top 15 fighters in Neil Magny and Geoff Neal
- Prelims for UFC Vegas 26 get underway tonight at 6 pm ET, and the main card starts at 8 pm ET on ESPN+
UFC Props and Best Bets for UFC Vegas 26
Neil Magny (+168) vs Geoff Neal (-193)
MagnyMagny makes his 25th walk to the famed UFC octagon. Throughout his career, Magny's had mixed results while serving as a great gatekeeper for the welterweight division. He does his best work when he's able to pin his opponents on the cage and grind away. If Magny can’t get his control time going, his main weapon is a long jab that must be on point against Geoff Neal.
NealRacking up 5 wins with only 1 loss to an elite fighter, Neal has shown he's here to stay at the top of the division. Neal is an explosive, smart, and athletic fighter who uses all those tools to his advantage. With great Take Down Defense at 92% coupled with hard-hitting striking, Magny has his hands full with this guy.
The PickFor Magny to have success in this fight he needs to be able to put Geoff’s back on the cage. With what we’ve seen thus far from Geoff, I don't foresee Magny having extended success in doing so or finding takedowns. That leaves this fight to play out from range for the majority of the bout. I feel that the speed + striking edge will be in Geoff’s favor, with far more variety than Magny on the feet.
Prediction: The ability to keep this fight at range + the speed advantage will aid Geoff Neal in a big bounce-back win.
Best Bet: Geoff Neal Money Line @ -193
Stick with the money line, I don’t think Neal’s KO prop at +175 is juicy enough to take the risk.
Buy my full UFC Fight Card & get:
- THREE official plays, plus leans for every fight
- Detailed breakdowns like this for the entire card
You are unauthorized to view this page.