- Our UFC 260 props and best bets cover every angle from every fight, including the Main event for “Baddest Man on the Planet": Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou
- This free playarticle covers the matchup between two very skilled up & coming women's fighters Miranda Maverick, and her opposition Gillian Robertson
- Early Prelims for UFC 260 get underway at 8pm ET, and the main card starts at 10 pm ET on PPV!
Enjoy the analysis and free UFC 260 props & best bets breakdown, and if you want more, we’ve got two official plays locked & loaded — and you can unlock it all with a UFC Fight Pass for $19.
We won our lone bet last week, With Derek Brunson (+162) grinding Kevin Holland for 5 rounds.
UFC 260 & Best Bets
Miranda Maverick (-160) vs Gillian Robertson (+140)
Here are keys to victory for Maverick:
- Keep Robertson on the outside using the athleticism, & strength advantages
- Do not accept being taken to the floor if Gillian successfully lands her takedown
- If Roberson fails to hit takedown attempts, punish her for coming inside
Miranda Maverick (8-2) brings a high-paced, aggressive striking style to the table. With dangerous Muay Thai skills, she'll be the superior fighter while they're on their feet.
Gillian Robertson (9-5) wants to impose her wrestling game by getting fights to the mat immediately.
If she gets her takedown, Robertsons posses dangerous submission skills, coupled with heavy top control making her a real problem.
Striker v Grappler
Simply put, whoever is able to get the fight into their realm is likely to have a ton of success in this striker vs grappler matchup.
How it Plays
I envision Maverick using her athleticism, strength & striking skills to keep Robertson at range. That will force out bad shots which should ultimately keep this fight upright.
After Maverick starts finding success, I believe it’ll likely be the beginning to the end for Robertson.
I expect a competitive first half of the fight, but Maverick will take over late. Ultimately getting her second impressive UFC putting Robertson away in round 3.
Maverick to win by Knockout.
Splitting the Moneyline @ -160 & Sprinkle some $ on Maverick by KO @ +500.
Buy my full UFC Fight Card & get:
- Two official plays, plus leans for every fight
- Detailed breakdowns like this for the entire card
- Let us help you prep for UFC 260!
You are unauthorized to view this page.