- Our UFC Fight Island 6 betting tips & picks will break down the Light heavyweight matchup between Jimmy Crute and Modestas Bukauskas
- This main card bout should deliver a great stylistic matchup between two up & coming 205-pounders.
- Saturday’s UFC Fight Island 6 is headlined by Chan Sung Jung vs Brian Ortega, and we have an official play in place for that one when you buy a Fight Island 6 Fight Pass
Crute vs. Bukauskas is a solid matchup, with both fighters looking to implement their style.
Enjoy this free feature lean, and if you want more, I’ve got two official plays, plus leans and detailed betting analysis for every fight — along with Draft Kings angles & you can unlock it all with a UFC Fight Pass for $19.
Below is a chart recording lifetime betting results on all tipped money line plays. The chart also includes results by card position its clear the bread & butter is the co & main event slots.
UFC Fight Island 6 Betting TIps
Jimmy Crute (-309) v Modestas Bukauskas (+250)
Here are keys to victory for Bukauskas:
- Use the great movement he possesses, staying on his bike constantly forcing Crute to chase him
- Take advantage of the cage and move alongside the outside of the octagon so the fence is near to help stay up-right defending the takedowns
- Use those violent elbows again when Crute pushes the fight to the cage
- Keep up constant pressure with the movement
- Consistently moving in & out landing those hard body kicks, and throw the punches in combination, not singular strikes
This should be a good fight between two promising 205-pounders. I think this line is a bit wide given Crute doesn’t have the best wrestling, and on the feet I slightly favor Bukauskas.
Modestas is a very mobile 205 pounds and has excellent footwork with lateral movement. I believe this style can potentially frustrate Crute who is more of a stationary striker who likes to plant his feet throwing big power. Bukauskas has to be wary of the takedown because in my opinion, that’s the biggest skill gap of this fight.
Crute should clearly be the better grappler of the two men, and that’s his path to victory. I feel like Bukauskas’ movement will extend this fight on the feet. Expect him to skate along the outside of the octagon peppering Crute with shots while using the cage to aid him in preventing takedowns.
Give me Bukauskas to get a big decision win over the Brute here.
How I lined this fight: Bukauskas +150 (40%)
Modestas Bukauskas Money line +250
Buy my full UFC Fight Card & get:
- Two official plays, plus leans for every fight
- Detailed breakdowns like this for the entire card
- Confidence level and perceived win %
- DraftKings point of view with two lineups.
Zombie v Ortega