The Nets are healthy, Kyrie Irving can play home games, and that makes the under on Bruce Brown one of our best NBA props tonight.
We’ve seen Brown’s production plummet with Irving on the court. Add in the slow-paced Pistons and the potential for a blowout, and it’s a bad spot for Brown.
I’m the NBA handicapper at Bet the Prop. I’m hitting 60% this year for +45 units this season — get all my NBA picks by joining us here.
Best NBA Props Tonight (3/29)
Under 14.5 P+A (-130 @ DraftKings)
Line Notes: Can also play Under 20.5 PRA
- Averaging 10.2 PA in 24.0 minutes this season
- Cleared this line in 16/66 games at a rate of 24% and has missed in his past three consecutive game
- Sees a reduction on average of -4.4 minutes in games with Kyrie playing, and seems to be the case in his past couple of games (now that the COVID restrictions have lifted in NY) – playing just 24 and 25 minutes, respectively (compared to 37 minutes avg across the 6 games prior)
- Pistons haven’t been great against SFs, but have had his measure on each occasion keeping him to an average of 7.7 PA in their matchups and 0-3 against them for the season
- Nets come into this as massive -14.0 pt favorites and every chance their starters could have an early night with the Pistons potentially in tank-mode too
- Nets also very healthy for this one with Simmons and Harris the only players missing