Another primetime clunker awaits us this evening, and we're thankful for some 49ers Cardinals props on Thursday Night Football to keep us titillated. The 49ers have built their perfect record by squeezing the life out of their opponents, rarely allowing them to touch the ball and not giving them much when they do. We'll explore that trend in our first prop looking Jimmy Garoppolo's passing attempts, before breaking down the rushing yards line for RB Tevin Coleman. We're coming off another winning week in our subscriber picks. Our record is sitting at 111-71 (60.9% for +27.77 Units) on the year and we've produced a profit in 7-of-8 weeks so far. We're consistent and affordable -- join us here!
49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo
Under 30.5 Pass Attempts (-120)Note: -125 is also fine. San Francisco is one of the more extreme examples we've seen of a run-heavy offense in recent years, completing sucking the breath out of their opponent's offense and keeping them stapled to the sideline bench for most of the game.
- The 49ers have the second-highest time of possession at 34:31 minutes per game
- They run the ball 57.5% of the time, 4% more often than the next closest team
- 46.8% of their total yards have come on the ground, second-most behind only Baltimore
- Their opponents have averaged 57 snaps per game, fewest in the league
- 31st in pass attempts (27.1/game)
- 32nd in completions (19)
- 31st in passing yards percentage (53.2%)
49ers RB Tevin Coleman
Please subscribe to read the rest of this article!