We seek a social media stud! Someone with a passion for player props, who wants to bring them to the world in a way that is fun, engaging, and responsible.
- Someone familiar with Bet the Prop — our style, content, and general approach
- Possessing at least basic knowledge of player prop betting markets — betting experience is an asset but not a requirement
- Ability to create & execute engaging contests
- We don’t need a graphics expert, but you should be able to create clean/sharp informational graphics quickly
- Must be a very strong communicator and problem solver; able to take instruction and work with minimal supervision
- Sense of humor is important
- Currently, our only social media presence is on Twitter, and we would love to bring on someone who can help us set up efficient cross-posting on multiple platforms
We are all about finding the right fit. We’re willing to train and work with less-experienced applicants if they are awesome people with great attitudes who are as passionate about this space as we are.
DM us on Twitter or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume outlining relevant experience, along with a brief word or two on why you think you’d be a good fit.
Thanks for your time!
Bet the Prop