Steph Curry faces a completely different animal in the Western Conference Finals, and that stiff opposition is the focus as we break down our best Warriors Mavericks Game 1 props.
Dallas has been dynamite against opposing PGs all season, also doing a good job against Steph in previous meetings this year. Let’s jump in.
Our NBA props are hitting 67% in the playoffs (46-22) for 22.7 units, while our MLB K props are up 16U to start the season — join us to get all our picks alerted to your device.
Join the sharpest prop betting community around
Warriors Mavericks Game 1 Props
Stephen Curry (GSW) Under 37.5 PRA (-110 @ DraftKings)
- Averaging 37.0 PRA in 34.4 minutes
- Covered this line in 33/75 games at a rate of 44%
- Averaging 36.8 in the playoffs (6-5), he gets his most difficult matchup to date
- Mavs are ranked the fifth-best team in the NBA against PGs (on PRA), which is substantially better than his last two below-average opponents, the Grizzlies (18th) and the Nuggets (29th)
- Has gone under this line in 3-of-4 contests against them this season (34.5 avg) and should draw even more attention than usual, given it’s the playoffs
- Compared to the series he just came off against Memphis, which had the third-most possessions at 104.6, this one will feel like it’s stuck in the mud, as the Mavs the slowest team in the league all season (98.1 possessions/gm)
- Playing even slower lately with 94.5 possessions over their past 3 games
- Steph has also under in both game 1s, so far — 23 v DEN and 31 v MEM