- Welcome back for another exciting week of Mixed Martial Arts where we cover UFC props and best bets for UFC 263 -- every angle, every fight, as always!
- This week's free play article covers a prelim bout featuring Chase Hooper and Steven Peterson
- Prelims for UFC 263 get underway tonight at 7 pm ET, and the main card starts at 10 pm ET on PPV
Consider this play a lean for 0.5 units (0.5% of your bankroll) -- if you want even more action, we’ve got three official plays, and you can unlock it all with a UFC Fight Pass for $19. Here's my record.
UFC Props and Best Bets for UFC 263
Chase Hooper (-115) vs Steven Peterson (-105)
Chase Hooper is literally one of the most un-athletic, least-skilled fighters I've ever seen grace the octagon. Funny enough, his two wins are over two other guys who have no business being on the UFC roster. Hooper does have some really good Brazilian jiu-jitsu skills but has zero wrestling capabilities to enforce his game on opponents.
Peterson has good enough wrestling where he should win those exchanges all night long dictating where this fight takes place. With good decision-making, this is his fight to lose, but it's tough to trust these guys at the lowest level to make good decisions for the entire 15 minutes.
I’m siding with Peterson and have a personal bet on him myself and would recommend you play it small. Low-level MMA comes with a lot of variance, and I don't have a ton of trust in Peterson to execute the proper plan for the full 15 minutes.
Prediction: Peterson is a step ahead all night long in route to a decision win.
Best Bet: Steven Peterson Money line @ -105
Buy my full UFC Fight Card & get:
- THREE official plays, plus leans for every fight
- Detailed breakdowns like this for the entire card!
You are unauthorized to view this page.