- This free, feature lean from our UFC Fight Night best bets breaks down every aspect of the lightweight matchup between Donald Cerrone and Niko Price
- This Co-Main Event clash is between two of the most violent men in the sport, Colby Covington and Tyron Woodley, as they finally settle the bad blood
- Saturday's UFC Fight Night takes place in the UFC APEX one last time before they head off to Fight Island next weekend
Cerrone v Price is guaranteed to deliver as an action-packed violent fight, regardless of who wins.
My full card is packed: 3 official plays that I love lined up, plus leans and detailed betting and DFS breakdowns for every fight -- you can unlock the full card here with a UFC Fight Pass.
We've been on a bit of a heater over the last few months, including a winning card last week, so hop on board in the link above as we look to stay hot.
— Josh P (@JoshP_UFCpicks) September 18, 2020
UFC Fight Night Best Bets
Donald Cerrone (+120) v Niko Price (+150)
Here are keys to victory for Cerrone:
- Use Niko's aggression against him
- Make this an MMA fight; don't stick to one discipline
- Don’t get drawn into a brawl
The UFC has been on fire with these violent, can't miss co-main events lately. I can understand why the perception is that Cerrone is going downhill because it's accurate. I’m just not ready to say Cerrone has completely fallen off the wagon quite yet.
Price, technically speaking, is not that great in any area of mixed martial arts. What Niko lacks in skill, he makes up for in grit and determination along with his willingness to absorb strikes to deliver his own punishing blows.
Cerrone cannot stand in front of Price willingly trading strikes or he's likely going to get knocked out. From his media, it appears he's been training slightly differently, looking to avoid absorbing strikes, and that will play in this bout.
He's the better striker, better in the clinch, and much better grappler on the mat. I have to side with Cerrone to win this bout especially these odds.
Cerrone survives an early scare rallying back taking this fight over, and winning by submission in Round 2.
How I lined this fight: Cerrone -100 (50%)
Cerrone to Win +120
Buy my full UFC Fight Card to get:
- Three official plays, plus leans for every fight
- Detailed breakdowns like this for the entire card
- Confidence level and perceived win %
- DFS angles for all bouts
Purchase a UFC Fight Pass here to unlock it all.
You are unauthorized to view this page.