We turn to the Steph Curry points prop tonight as we look for the bounce back after a tough beat on last night’s play.
Curry takes on the T-Wolves on the road, where the points haven’t been as plentiful this season. let’s jump in to the numbers.
I’m the NBA handicapper at Bet the Prop. I’m hitting 61% this year for +46 units this season — get all my NBA picks by joining us here.
Steph Curry Under 27.5 Points (+100 @ Tipico)
Line Notes: It’s not very widely available at 27.5 after we blasted it to our clients (join us to be sure you’re always getting alerted to the best lines and prices, but there is still some 27.5 out there, and we would play U26.5 at a half unit.
- Averaging 25.7 PPG in 34.8 minutes
- Cleared this 20/56 games (36.0%); however, had missed this line in 4 of his past 5
- Curry is going under his closing points prop line 65.5% of the time this year
- Playing a Timberwolves team that allow the 11th-fewest points to PGs in the NBA
- Has split the games 1-1 against them this season, but will be on the road in Minnesota this time
- Sees a -1.5 point dip on the road and has failed to clear this line in 7 of his past 9 away games
- If the Twolves can pull off the minor upset, Curry’s only hit this once this season in a road loss (1-7) at a rate of 12.5%