A stellar matchup in prime time under the dome between two high-powered teams means we’re left with player prop lines which are plenty inflated.
So it’s no surprise that the top bets in the Player Props Tool are all unders across the board. That means another night of fading players.
Here are the records on the year:
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 152-73 (66%)
- Article picks : 17-6 (74%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 158-122 (56%)
Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph
Under 40.5 Receiving Yards (-114 @ Betonline.ag)
With an average of 35.2 per game, no team gives up fewer yards to the TE position than the Saints. They’re much more vulnerable to WRs, yielding the 10th-most yards to the position, and that’s where I expect the Vikings to attack.
Already highly volume dependent, Rudolph’s workload has been trending in the wrong direction, and he hasn’t been efficient, either.
- His targets have decreased in every game since Week 2, bottoming out at four in each of the past two weeks.
- He ranks seventh in targets among all TEs over the past month, but ninth in yards.
Rudolph put up 28 yards on eight targets when these two teams met in the playoffs.
This is one of the better bets in the props tool with a rating of seven. I’d play this number down to 37.5.
Check out more of our SNF props at The Action Network.