We’ve got a four game slate tonight, with some strong defenses in action. Our best NBA prop tonight focuses on one of those defenses, as we look to Memphis to shut down Oshae Brissett.
Memphis is holding opponents under their points props 57% of the time this season. They’ve been even better against small forwards like Brissett, with an under rate of 62%
Best NBA Prop Tonight
Oshae Brissett Under 11.5 Points (-120 @ DraftKings)
Line movement notes: Would play to -135; pass at 10.5.
- Averaging 12.2 ppg in 30.5 minutes as a starter
- Cleared this line at a rate of 38.5% when starting (5/13 games), however has failed to cover this line in 6 of his past 7 games
- In that span, has only been putting up 6.7 FGAs per game (8.4 ppg avg) and despite the Pacers being shorthanded in a few those games, has only exceeded the 30-minute once
- Grizzlies have been really solid at defending PFs, ranking 6th for the fewest points allowed on the season and 4th over their past 15 games
- They come into this without Ja Morant, but hold an 11-2 record even without him and are especially good at putting a beat down on sub .500 teams (winning 18 of past 20). Will start as -7.5pt favorites
- Oshae has failed to clear this line in 6/7 most recent Pacer losses and if Grizzlies can extend it to 10+ has found success in 2/15 all year – none as a starter (0-2)