The Pistons head to Boston to take on the Celtics as huge underdogs, and that could be a factor adding some extra value, as we break down this Saddiq Bey prop.
Bey himself has been a pretty reliable under target all year, going under his closing line 60% of the time on his points prop, and with an imposing matchup on tap tonight, I’m again looking to lock the under.
Sadiq Bey Props: Under 20.5 Points+Assists (-125 @ MGM)
- Bey is averaging 18.6 PA in 22.7 minutes
- He’s this in just 22/57 games (39%)
- Has been hot the last few games against the Wizards and the Hornets, but gets a tougher matchup tonight
- Tonight he gets the Celtics, who are giving up the fewest PA to SFs in the NBA
- They’re also strong on props, keeping 63% of opposing SFs under their closing points line
- The Pistons are also coming in as massive -12.5 point underdogs, and Bey has struggled in their big losses this season
- In games they’ve lost by 10+, his average is 15.3 PA (7/29, 24%) and when they’ve failed to score at least 100 points his strike rate is just 18.1% (4/22)
- Pistons are also pretty healthy for this one, so they could spread it around a bit