We’ve got more spicy NBA Playoff props for Bucks Celtics, as we look to stay hot in the postseason.
The Bucks are 1-point favorites, with Jrue Holiday and company looking to take a 3-1 series stranglehold over the Celtics.
Our NBA playoff props are doing well, going 74% (39-14) for 24.6 units in the postseason, and MLB props are off to a hot start too at 64%. We like to print, so don’t miss out on the fun.
NBA Playoff Props for Bucks Celtics Game 4
Jrue Holiday Under 12.5 Rebounds & Assists (-120 @ MGM)
- Holiday is averaging 11.4 RA in 33.4 minutes
- Covered this line in just 27/75 games (36%)
- Celtics have been the No. 1 R+A team against PGs all season
- They’ve held Holiday to a 3-4 record (3-7 in the past two years), including under in the past two games
- In the series so far, they’ve really shut down on his assists – giving up only 8.7 assist chances (5.0 assists-made avg), which is way down on his usual 13.5 chances he was going at during the regular season
- Sees a -0.9 R+A dip in games without Khris Middleton – averaging 10.7 and holding a record of 6-12 (33% success rate)
- Celtics have a decent shot at winning this one, with most bookies having this game around a coinflip, and if they do come away with the win, Holiday has only covered this line in 1/7 losses without Middleton (9.3 RA)