Unders on Giannis Antetokounmpo props have been good to us this year, and we’re looking to fade the big fella once again at another big number.
Things get a little tougher for Giannis on the road tonight, where he’s hit this number just three times in his last 15 games.
I’m the NBA handicapper at Bet the Prop. I’m hitting 61% this year for +46 units this season — get all my NBA picks by joining us here.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Props (3/14)
Under 18.5 R+A (-130 @ Bet365)
Line Notes: Half unit at 17.5; if you don’t have RA available, the next-best play is U11.5 Rebounds.
- Averaging 17.4 RA in 32.9 minutes
- Cleared this line in 24/57 games (42%); however, has missed this in three consecutive games
- Up against a Jazz team that giving up the fifth-fewest RA to PFs in the league
- Last time managed just 13 RA in 35 minutes in Milwaukee but gets them on the road in Utah tonight
- Averages -2.0 RA less in road games compared to when playing at home (16.4 away v 18.4 home)
- He’s 10-28 – failing to clear in 12 of his past 15
- A lot hinges on Rudy Gobert’s availability for the game, but Jazz are also coming in as slim favorites for this one (-1.5), and in losses this season, Giannis is averaging just 14.1 RA (3/18, 17% clearance rate)