Just two games on the docket Thursday, but we still found a few spots we like, including our best NBA prop tonight — this fade of Klay Thompson.
He gets a PRA line tonight that he’s only hit 30% of the time this year, and we like his chances of falling short again in a difficult matchup against the Nuggets.
I’m the NBA handicapper at Bet the Prop. I’m hitting 61% this year for +46 units this season — get all my NBA picks by joining us here.
Best NBA Prop Tonight
Klay Thompson Under 25.5 PRA (-125 @ MGM)
Line movement notes: Would play to -135; half unit at 24.5.
- Averaging 23.6 PRA in 26.2 minutes
- Cleared this line in 6/20 games (30%); however, has missed in 5 of the past 6 and only just got there last game against the Clippers (26)
- Up against a Nuggets team in Denver allowing the eighth-fewest PRA in the league to opposing SFs
- Klay is 0-4 to this number against opponents that rank inside that top 10
- Denver successfully kept him to 24 in 31 minutes in Golden State last month and should have a tougher time here on the road, where he’s really struggled this season
- He’s averaging just 19.6 PRA on the road (versus 26.8 at home) and failed to clear in every single road game this season (0-9, 0% success)