The NFL’s fourth week begins with a Thursday Night Football game that might not suck for once, with the Philadelphia visiting Green Bay, and it’s time again to take a look at the best Monkey Knife Fight Props for Eagles vs Packers.
The games at Monkey Knife Fight (MKF) are a different twist on props, offering contests such as fantasy over/unders, and spreads on a player’s yards and receptions totals. They’ve added tons of options since last season, including over/under on fantasy points. I’ll be breaking down spots that offer value throughout the regular season and playoffs.
Looking to give MKF a try? New users at MKF get a 100% deposit bonus of to $50 — click here or use promo code “BTP”.
Eagles Packers Monkey Knife Fight Props
Here’s how to find the different game options at MKF — if you look under the giant football, you’ll see an option to filter the available games. Clicking that and changing it to ‘ALL’ will unlock every prop available for your selected game.
Tonight, I’m going to take a look at two fantasy over/under props.
- Aaron Rodgers U21.5 fantasy points [Game type: Over / Under]
- Nelson Agholor U13.5 points [Game type: Over / Under]
If you’ve read any of my previous MKF analysis, you have seen that I much prefer to take unders because they hit far more often in prop betting.
Tonight’s game is expected to be higher scoring than the other island games we’ve looked at, but the total has dropped from 48 to 47.
Aaron Rodgers under 21.5 fantasy points
- Projected for under 20 fantasy points by three sets of projections.
- Under Matt Lefleur’s new offense in Green Bay, Rodgers has averaged 16.4 fantasy points so far this season.
- The Packers are averaging under 20 points per game.
- Rodgers has failed to exceed 18.5 fantasy points this season.
Nelson Agholor under 13.5 fantasy points
- Agholor is projected for under 11 fantasy points on all four optimizers I use.
- In four of his last five games, Agholor has exceeded 20 fantasy points. This is inflating the line and presenting value on the under.
- His recent production is due in large part to the injuries around him in the receiving core. Fellow receiver Alshon Jeffrey returns to the starting lineup tonight.
- In spite of his recent success, his average since the first week of last season is still only 11.5 points per game. In that time he has only gone over 13.5 fantasy points in six of 19 games.
- The Packers defense has been a tough matchup on opposing WRs so far this season, keeping them to 28th, 21st, and 31st in fantasy points, plus 24th, 31st, and 28th in receptions.
- They’re the third-ranked defense by DVOA against the pass
Editor’s note: Not into Fantasy Props? Our regular prop picks are proven winners — join us and get access to all our picks for just dollars a week.
- Aaron Rodgers u21.5 fantasy points [Game: Over / Under]
- Nelson Agholor u13.5 points [Over / Under]