The NFL’s seventh week ends with a Monday Night Football division matchup with the Jets hosting the undefeated Patriots, and it’s time again to take a look at the best Monkey Knife Fight Props.
Year to date, my Monkey Knife Fight Prop plays are white hot at 18-10 after a 2-1 outing on Thursday night, while my article leans are 6-4.
And be sure to check out the rest our the rest of our prop plays and leans for Monday night here.
Looking to give MKF a try? New users at MKF get a 100% deposit bonus of to $50 — click here or use promo code “BTP”.
And be sure to check out the rest of our best player props for Monday Night Football here.
Patriots Jets Monkey Knife Fight Props
Here’s how to find the different game options at MKF — if you look under the giant football, you’ll see an option to filter the available games. Clicking that allows you to filter results off of ‘Featured’ and onto the type you like, or to ‘All’ which will unlock every prop available for your selected game.
- Sam Darnold Under 14.5 Fantasy Points
- Jamison Crowder Over 49.5 yards
Both of these can be found in the Over / Under games category.
Sam Darnold Under 14.5 Fantasy Points
- Patriots defense is No. 1 against QBs over the last five games
- QBs average only 6.3 fantasy points against NE last five
- They’ve given up just 1 TD all year, with 14 INTs
- Darnold projected between 12 and 13.7 points
Editor’s note: Not into MKF Props? Our regular prop picks are proven winners — join us and get access to all our picks for just dollars a week.
Jamison Crowder Over 49.5 yards
- In two games with Darnold, averaging 10 catches for 98.5 yards on 13 targets
- Jets are 10 point underdogs at home, should be throwing in catch-up mode
- Sam Darnold u14.5 Fantasy Points
- Jamison Crowder o49.5 yards
I have a couple of leans based on projections. I personally don’t love the first one, but most projections have them neck and neck, so a 4.5 point spot to Bell is a huge value.
As for Julian Edelman -2.5 vs Darnold, it fits with the fade of Darnold, and the projections have them between 2-6 points apart, so the handicap should be bigger.
These are both in the Rapid Fire section.
- Le’Veon Bell +4.5 Fpts vs Brady
- Julian Edelman -2.5 Fpts vs Darnold