The NFL’s fourth week concludes with a Monday Night Football divisional battle between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh, and it’s time again to take a look at the best Monkey Knife Fight Props for Bengals vs Steelers.
And be sure to check out the rest our “regular” prop plays and leans for Monday night here.
Looking to give MKF a try? New users at MKF get a 100% deposit bonus of to $50 — click here or use promo code “BTP”.
Here’s their promo for tonight’s game — if the first TD of the game is scored by a player with a jersey number OVER 30, then your 1st $5 contest entry is free!
Bengals Steelers Monkey Knife Fight Props
Here’s how to find the different game options at MKF — if you look under the giant football, you’ll see an option to filter the available games. Clicking that allows you to filter results off of ‘Featured’ and onto the type you like, or to ‘All’ which will unlock every prop available for your selected game.
Tonight, I’m going to take a look at one Monkey Knife Fight prop from each team for Bengals Steelers.
Editor’s note: Not into Fantasy Props? Our regular prop picks are proven winners — join us and get access to all our picks for just dollars a week.
- James Conner o16.5 fantasy points [Game type: Over / Under]
- Tyler Boyd u7.5 receptions [Game type: Over / Under]
Tonight’s game features a backup QB in Mason Rudolph in a division matchup, which lowers the potential for fantasy goodness. However, I actually found an over with some value for once!
James Conner Over 16.5 fantasy points
Conner has been a disappointment this year, averaging 11.2 PPG after averaging 21.8 PPG last season. This has created a nice discrepancy between is projection and his prop number on Monkey Knife Fight.
- 4for4.com has this ranked as the second-best matchup for RBs
- Projections for him are all over the place: 16.86, 18.67, 19 and 20 points from four different optimizers.
- Bengals are ranked 28th DVOA against the rush by Football Outsiders.
- CIN ranked near the bottom in every defensive metric against the rush, including dead last with 32.2 fantasy point allowed over their last five.
Tyler Boyd Under 7.5 receptions
I actually like Tyler Boyd in general, and in this matchup especially, as PIT has earned a reputation for letting slot receivers smash. They use linebackers in coverage over the middle, creating mismatches and opportunities for WRs out of the slot.
However, this line is just too high, likely due to him having surpassed this in two of his last three. This chart shows his receptions each game since 2018:
- He’s never reached eight receptions against PIT
- Only hit eight or more in four of 43 games
- Projected between 5.8 and 7.2 receptions between FantasyLabs and 4for4
- His prop over/unders have been set at 6 and 6.5 receptions.
- James Conner o16.5 fantasy points [Over / Under]
- Tyler Boyd u7.5 receptions [Over / Under]