Wild Card Weekend kicks off on Saturday afternoon, and we're breaking it all down game-by-game, starting with a few our favorite Bills Texans props. It's not the sexiest matchup of the weekend, but for purposes of Wild Card props, it should be one of the fastest-paced games.
- The Bills and Texans average a combined 27.5 seconds per play in neutral game scripts (within 7 points), the quickest mark of any game week
- Their 65 snaps/game in neutral situations is above average on the season and the second-highest mark this week
Bills RB Devin Singletary
At Least 15 Carries (-115)Saturday morning update: There are several rushing lines floating in the 65-yard range for Singletary out there, and those make for a good alternative as well. Singletary is now firmly entrenched as the Bills backfield workhorse. The Bills have rarely taken him off the field over the last few months before treating him like the starter by giving him Week 17 off. Since Week 8, Singletary has played 74% of the offensive snaps, spiking at a 96% usage rate in a crucial Week 16 matchup with the Patriots. DFS players are rightly concerned about Frank Gore stealing the goalline carries, but we'll happily take any carry we can get. Starting with a 20-carry breakout in Week 9, Singletary is averaging 16.4 rushing attempts per game, hitting 20+ in three of those eight games with a median outcome of 16. During that Weeks 9 to 16 stretch Singletary ranks:
- Fifth in carries among all RBs
- Sixth in rushing yards (75.4/game)
- Ninth in YPC among all RBs with at least 80 attempts (4.6 YPC)
Bills WR John Brown
Please subscribe to read the rest of this article!