- Anthony Davis props are the featured item as we dive into his point total of Over/Under 27.5
- He and the Lakers head into Game 4 against the Denver Nuggets — tip-off at 9:00 ET
- The Lakers are 6-point favorites in a game with a 214.5-point total
Davis “bottomed out” in Game 3 of the series with 27 points, his lowest total so far. Entering Game 4, the Lakers have a huge opportunity to take a 3-1 stranglehold, and Davis will once again be a focal point as the Lakers’ leading scorer.
I like his point total tonight, set at 27.5, and I’m about to tell you why it’s my favorite of the Anthony Davis props tonight.
Editor’s note: Bet the Prop is coming out on fire on NFL props, hitting 64% through Week 2. Join us here for weekly, winning slates.
Lakers Forward Anthony Davis
Over 27.5 Points (-116 FanDuel, or Over 28 Points, -125 Prop Builder)
Davis has posted 27, 31, and 37 points versus the Nuggets in the series, hitting his over point total in two-straight before falling a point short in Game 3.
He’s averaged an impressive 20.3 field-goal attempts and 10.7 free-throw attempts through three, making 10.7 shots per game on 52.6% from the field.
Davis played 33 and 39 minutes, and 43 minutes in the most recent game, he recorded his lowest field goal attempts (9) and three-pointers (0) while scoring 27. Apparently, Davis is unguardable to the Nuggets, as he’s scored at least 25 points in all seven meetings, dating back to their four regular-season meetings.
- Davis is averaging 31.3 points per game in the series
- 29.3 PPG in four regular-season games versus Denver
- 28.5 PPG in the postseason
- 27.6 PPG over his last 10 games
Davis has scored over 28 points in four-of-seven games and scored 27 in two others giving him six games of 27 or more. When Davis plays 39 minutes or more in the postseason, which has been six times, he’s averaging 28.3 PPG.
Barring a blowout, expect Davis to eclipse 37 minutes again tonight, giving him a great shot to pushing for 30 points once again.
I’d play this to 28.5 points.