- Bam Adebayo headlines our look at the best NBA props for tonight (8/31)
- He and the Heat are looking to steal Game 1 in their best-of-seven playoff series against the Bucks at 6:30 ET
- NEW — Our NFL Early Bird Special is Here! Save 20% on a full season of NFL props(60% in 2020)
The NBA props betting lines are tightening up as these playoffs proceed, and I’ve only got one play I like really like tonight — the big man Adebayo to have another solid all-around game versus Milwaukee.
NBA Props for Tonight (8/31)
Heat Center Bam Adebayo
Over 30.5 PRA (-120 @ FanDuel)
Adebayo averaged 15.0 points, 11.3 rebounds, and 5.3 assists (31.6 PRA) in a first-round sweep of the Pacers. In the second round, he gets Bucks team that he’s found success against.
Versus the Bucks during the regular season, he had 40 PRA in the first meeting and 32 PRA in the second. They met a third time in the bubble, and Adebayo had 17 PRA in 22 minutes and five fouls without Jimmy Butler.
This time around, Adebayo and the Heat are healthy and looking great headed into Game 1.
- When Adebayo played 30-39 minutes in 2019-20, he averages 16.6 points, 10.6 rebounds, and 5.2 assists per game (32.4 PRA)
- When Adebayo played 40-49 minutes in 2019-20, he averages 21.6 points, 12.5 rebounds, and 7.8 assists per game (42.1 PRA)
The Bucks allow the most assists to centers (4.07), and Adebayo has torched them for 5, 6, and 8 helpers, plus double-doubles in two-of-three meetings on points and rebounds. Milwaukee ranks 15th in rebounds per game allowed to opposing centers (15.11) and Adebayo will have the opportunity to make his mark in all areas of the game.
In the postseason, Milwaukee ranks 11 of 16 with 36.4 defensive rebounds allowed per game, and 11th in assists (23.8). The Bucks are sitting at fifth overall in PPG allowed (107.0), but the rebound and assist totals could push the over here for Big Bam.
Adebayo is averaging 31.9 PRA in wins compared to 30.2 PRA in losses. In his 11 bubble games, he’s averaged 13.9 points, 8.8 rebounds, and 5.1 (27.8 PRA), but in games, he’s played 30 minutes or more, those numbers increased to 15.5 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 5.1 assists (30.8) in seven games.
I like another double-double and five or more assists from the big man tonight.