- Our two best NBA props for tonight come from Monday's (8/10) five-game bubble slate
- We’ll break down two plays, giving you the best betting angles on Bam Adebayo and Deandre Ayton
- Overall, my NBA prop bets are 39-24 since the restart
Today’s restart slate is another big one. I’ll kick things off breaking down this Bam Adebayo line that looks like one of the best values on the board, as his Heat take on the Pacers at 8pm ET.
Our article have been strong since the restart -- in total, we're 7-4 in this space.
We've also got a free MLB K prop teed up for tonight -- check it out here.
NBA Props for Tonight (8/7)
Heat Center Bam Adebayo
Adebayo has taken the bulk of the usage over the last three with Jimmy Butler out, but Butler's back versus the Pacers, which bodes well for Adebyao's rebounding rate.
He's only grabbed five and seven boards in his last two games, but in two games with Butler, Adebayo recorded eight and nine boards versus Denver and Toronto.
In two meetings with the Pacers this season, Adebayo's averaged 12 rebounds, totaling nine and 15 in each meeting.
- When Adebayo plays 30-39 minutes in 2019-20, he averages 10.2 rebounds per game
- Off of one day of rest in 2019-20, Adebayo is averaging 10.2 rebounds per game
The Pacers rank 25th in the league in rebounding rate, and they are still without top rebounder Domantas Sabonis in this meeting. He played in the Heat and Pacers' previous two meetings, and Adebayo's main competition for rebounds tonight will be Myles Turner.
Turner hasn't grabbed double-digit rebounds in any of his last six games and had three total boards in his previous game on Saturday.