- Our two best NBA props for tonight come from Friday's (8/7) six-game bubble slate
- We’ll break down two plays, giving you the best angles on Brandon Ingram, and Brandon Clarke
- Overall, my NBA prop bets are 36-20 since the restart
Today’s restart slate is another big one. I’ll kick things off breaking down this Brandon Ingram line that looks like one of the best values on the board, as his Pelicans take on the Wizards at 8pm ET.
Our article plays are on fire since the restart -- in total, we're 7-2 in this space, including 2-0 yesterday.
NBA Props for Tonight (8/7)
Pelicans Forward Brandon Ingram
Ingram has been one of the league's hottest scorers all season, ranking 13th with 24.1 points per game (PPG). In the bubble, Ingram's averaging 21.2, but he's scored 23 or more in three of four.
Ingram played Thursday, scoring 24 points versus the Kings, making tonight his first back-to-back game of the bubble. In eight back-to-backs this season, he's averaging 25.5 points in 35.4 minutes. He's averaging 30.5 minutes over the first four seeding games and 31 or more three times. He's played 34 or more minutes in six of eight back-to-backs this season.
- Versus Eastern Conference opponents, Ingram's averaged 24.7 points per game in 19 games
- When Ingram plays between 30-39 minutes on the season, he's recording 25.2 points per game
- When Ingram plays between 40-49 minutes on the season, he's recording 25.3 points per game
Teammate Zion Williamson played 22 and 25 minutes in the last two games, and he's only played one back-to-back in rookie season. It's unclear how much he will play, but versus the Wizards, we could see more of him in the first half than the second. In Ingram's one back-to-back game with Williamson, Zion scored 21 points in 35 minutes and Ingram recorded a team-high 27 in 41 minutes.
The Wizards defense allows the second-most points per game to small forwards (22.37), the second-most to shooting guards (26.33), and the 12th-most to power forwards (22.35).